Saturday, May 7, 2016

Artists... How to 'fun'?

Although there are interactive forms of art that occur between many people, art is for the most part pretty introspective. For this reason, my personal artistic endeavors are taken solo and I spend a lot of time alone. These periods, although I love art, can be intense. It can be hard to be 'social' or 'have fun' when you're trying to finish time-consuming paintings and building things, and then destroying them some and building them up again.

So! Today I'm here to show some ways I spend social and fun time and as an artist.

1. Have an existential crisis with a friend.



2. Do psychotic portraiture of a friend.



3. Give 'girly' a chance.



4. Eat at Chinatown at 3am. Yeah, I know... I'm working on the sleeping thing. Maybe I'm nocturnal?



5. Perform life-saving surgery to a plant covered in plaster.



6. Find free cool abandoned works.



7. Take photos of everything pretty.

 



8. Bake bread at 2am (with bulk-bought organic flour).


9. Go to the hospital (erm...not really, though...).


10. Just be weird. Just do it, especially late at in elevators when no one's looking (or so you think, who cares anyway?).




11. Go on a date with a mannequin.


12. Have your friends help shave your head.


13. Eat weird foods to see if you like them any more this time around. (Surprisingly, I did! Presenting to you... natto! なっと)


And...

14. Don't let the world change you. This is your journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment